Clan Recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was hoping someone in charge would do that, but maybe just go ahead and do it, and when someone gets to it, they can just put it in the appropriate category of the thread

If there is enough interest, I can and will make a sticky for this.

I'm thinking a thread with different posts on different clans. I'd keep it locked so that people couldn't add comments, but would add in new posts as I was PM'ed about it.

So, whoever may be interested, post in this thread and we'll see.

OK, well my newly formed clan is now recruiting:

ESBAdvertisement.jpg

If you're interested please email elitesoldiersbrigade@gmail.com, or PM me.

Ok I am in when I get my new comp next year January I join one of the clans cause it sounds very interesting. Is there also going to be a world of warcraft clan or any form of MMORPG clan.

I personally don't like the clan setting. Especially for BF2. I'd much rather just play with a group of friends and squad up. I hate the stupid clan wars and practices and all the other political BS.

I just wanna login when I want, play when I want and play how I want. That's just me.

And yes, i've been in BF2 clans. [DRS] Dead Rabbit Society - Which were a great group of guys, but the practices and wars just weren't for me. I just wanna have fun and not worry about all the competitive crap.

If you are the same as me then hop on Techonvent Ventrilo server sometime or check out the forums. We have at least 5 or 6 BF2 players that are always ready to play in a squad.

Heck even my man trotter plays on ToV... He's an excellent team player... click my sig for more info.

I gotta agree with Havok about the practices and crap.

The clan I'm joining is totally different. It basically is a bunch of buddies who team up and play for fun.

Once I'm finalized, I'll post up some info.

Oh, and paying as a squad is the only way to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom