Civillization 5?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've played every civilization - I'd say that 4 is my favorite. 5 is good, but it's really a different game imo. Culture is a fun bonus, but I end up playing the Chinese every time for the great general bonus.

Overall I'd say that CivV is worth playing, but not necessarily getting overly serious about. I beat i on King - anything higher than that just seems to take so much micro managing I can't do it.

I've played every civilization - I'd say that 4 is my favorite. 5 is good, but it's really a different game imo. Culture is a fun bonus, but I end up playing the Chinese every time for the great general bonus.

Overall I'd say that CivV is worth playing, but not necessarily getting overly serious about. I beat i on King - anything higher than that just seems to take so much micro managing I can't do it.

I ended up getting five. I liked the single player, but I have yet to try multiplayer. You would reccomend china against my friends though? They normally use Russia.

Yes, you want to use the Chinese. They generate 50% more great generals and their great general bonus is +15% - this is a huge plus in games where you attack. Go straight for horseback riding for the horseman and immediately start attacking after you have your general plus 2-3 horseman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom