Civillization 5?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nickmannawar

In Runtime
Just wanted to hear what people think about the game. I have a friend who plays it and likes it, but lets just say he hasn't always been the most reliable person when it comes to whether a game is good or not. Any tips, warnings, or other helpful comments would be appreciated.

I love it :tongue: Games start to lag on my computer near the end of the match, though.

I give you my opinion

voice over actor CIV 4: leonard nimoy

voice actor for CIV5: some random guy whose done some previous VA and acting work about 25 years ago

nimoy makes the game for me on civ 4.

the graphics are nicer in 5 and they've added more stuff on the skill tree, but you always end up going for the same stuff really if you want to win properly.

scale isnt any bigger in 5 compared to 4 and the theme song for 4 is brilliant :p baba yettu, youtube it.

save some money and go 4, it'll be cheap now and see how you feel. if you like it, go 5 later

Baba Yetu on piano is excellent btw, look it up on YT. And yeah, Nimoy just has the perfect fatherly voice, it really makes the game.

I give you my opinion

voice over actor CIV 4: leonard nimoy

voice actor for CIV5: some random guy whose done some previous VA and acting work about 25 years ago

nimoy makes the game for me on civ 4.

the graphics are nicer in 5 and they've added more stuff on the skill tree, but you always end up going for the same stuff really if you want to win properly.

scale isnt any bigger in 5 compared to 4 and the theme song for 4 is brilliant :p baba yettu, youtube it.

save some money and go 4, it'll be cheap now and see how you feel. if you like it, go 5 later

Thanks, I'll do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom