Civillization 5?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're gonna play Civ IV I recommend Beyond the Sword over vanilla, it adds a lot and makes the game much more interesting.

I finally decided and got Civ 5!!! I like it so far. I'll mess with it more tomorrow but I have to say not being able to see my mouse on the screen is going to take some getting used to. Took me 2 minutes to click something because i couldn't maneuver my way to it. Still pretty cool. Friends like it, and said they'd show me around in the morning.

Edit: Sorry accidentally double posted

Totally late to this thread, but I'm a huge Civ fan and need to throw my two cents in :p I love Civ IV BTS...by far the best. CivIII was great, and Civ V is good, but IV BTS is certainly the most balanced and has the most features (religion, corporations, random events, etc). For me they changed too much of the core mechanics of Civ in Civ V which made the gameplay seriously lacking IMO. Not to say the game isn't good, but I don't see myself playing it for hours on end like I did with III and IV. Anyway, looks like you've already purchased V, but if you don't have it you should seriously consider picking up Beyond the Sword...epic stuff!

Totally late to this thread, but I'm a huge Civ fan and need to throw my two cents in :p I love Civ IV BTS...by far the best. CivIII was great, and Civ V is good, but IV BTS is certainly the most balanced and has the most features (religion, corporations, random events, etc). For me they changed too much of the core mechanics of Civ in Civ V which made the gameplay seriously lacking IMO. Not to say the game isn't good, but I don't see myself playing it for hours on end like I did with III and IV. Anyway, looks like you've already purchased V, but if you don't have it you should seriously consider picking up Beyond the Sword...epic stuff!

Ok thanks for the tip. I have already got myself 5. haven't played much though because of testing and other games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom