City of Heros

Status
Not open for further replies.

hewhohasissues

In Runtime
Anyone played this and what do you think?

Also I'm looking for the 30day free trial, mentioned in alot of reviews but can't find a link, help?

After you purchase the game, you subscribe and enter your credit card information. You won't be charged for the first 30 days.

City of Heroes is fun, but it's very limited.

There is very little you can do other than just kill criminals non stop or do missions which entail the same thing.

Although, i dont know if its out yet but i havent played city of villains which is supposed to be very good.

Its one of those games where you dont gain skills very fast and when you do they dont seem worth all the effort.

At the highest lvl you feel the same as when you first started, all the monsters at your lvl are super easy and boaring to hunt.

i give City of Heroes 3 out of 10 for a mmorg game and 1 out of ten overall.

Just brought it for £17, it seems to be hit and miss with people but I've been interested in it for months now.

I played it for 3 months, but only cause i didnt realize how bad it was untill then. I kept assuming that the abilities would get better.

How wrong i was.

hewhohasissues said:
Got something to look forward to then :)

lol, by all means, im not saying its a bad game, im saying its repetative and the abilities are weak, aside from that its a regular mmorg.

The upside is you can fly, teleport and run amazingly fast all over different cities in that game.

The downside is its fun for 2 days, then its just as boring as walking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom