City of Heroes !!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigeasy2218

Beta member
Has anyone heard anything about it one of my friends was telling me about it and I was wondering if anyone coudl give me some insight on this game

Poor support for City of Heroes

I bought CoH 5 days ago and have yet been able to play the game. When I first tried to log in, they (PlayNC), said my CD code was already used?!? Fast forward 5 days, 6 faxes and one scanned document and I have YET to be given a code that works!

Very very soon I will be returning the game for a refund.

Ghost0321 sends

That's what so pisses me off about PC games. That happened to me with KOTOR, WC3, D2 and UK2003. I have such bad luck with cd keys. Now I just try to get a hold of cracked games cause they always seem to work. ;)

I use to play that game.

At 1st, the game rocks, i mean, nice graphics, giant zones, like a GTA with Heros.

But the lvling system is so slow/frustrating.

In the beginning, you basically solo, and the only way to get good xp IS TO do the missions.

I dont like being restricted to missions, i like to do what i want.

I got to lvl 11, took very very long time, was not worth it.

Also, i dont like how there isnt a money system, no items.

I did not like this game that much.

IMO, most MMORPGs blow this game outta the water, SWG is very fun, specially now, since every once in a while, Boba Fett will come into a town, kill someone, then leave.

Also, Dark Jedi Knights will sometimes attack cities, so its fun when a light side jedi jumps in and saves everyone.

Star Wars Galaxies keeps getting better and better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom