Check this out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GameGURU

Fully Optimized
This is absolutley horrible, it's pathetic and people need a butt kicking for it.

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/jfkreloaded/index.html?tag=mp_2to9

Who ever would come up with a game like that needs a lesson told. Ok, yes it's History and it really happened bla bla bla, but this has gone too far to hold important events in history that resulted in deaths and pain. I think it will be a matter of time before this game gets sued and kicked up by someon.

Excuse my rant, but I'm not sure how someone could find a game like this exciting and what-not.

What is this country comming to. The fact that something like this would be released and would be accepted really shows the state of the nation today. This is plain sick in my book....we are talking about the president of the US here! I don't see why people make crap like this but you see NO games dealing with fighting enemies such as Al-Queda and what-not. I hope something happens that gets that game off the shelves. What are they going to be doing next, making a kill Bush game?

Well, last time I heard (even though Kennedy is gone) it is illegal to threaten the President and punishable by a rough time in the slammer.

*Note: Anyone who doesnt know who JFK was (I couldnt imagine why not) he was a President of the United States during Vietnam and was assasinated. There is a large conspiracy going around about his death being more than one man, but it has never been proved.

Damn dude, other than the fact that this game is based on something that a game shouldn't really even contain, the trailer sucked! It was their car just kinda of spinning around.. yay! Hope this game fails miserably

What did the news say about it? I have heard a couple of people talking about it and I never really payed attention...

Well you know what they did to the gamers?

They but a big huge red stamp saying VIOLENT all over us. Now everyone will depict games and gamers alike being violent, nasty people that dont care about anybody but themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom