CD scratched

Status
Not open for further replies.
Technically he could have sold it...... The way I look at it is he paid the store, and the store paid the game company a portion of that price, and the guy could have sold it to him for the value that the store kept.....

Re: Re: Re: CD scratched

Originally posted by ShoobieRat [/i]
And it's also the truth that if he'd bought the game from a store (unused) that he wouldn't be in this mess...

im really not in any kinda mess lol it was £5 so i bought it, im not upset or angry so please dont be getting yourself all worked up lol

yeah what is a car boot sale? there are these like nifty cd repair things that they sell at pc stores, im not sure how effective they are, but you could try it?

etch said:
yeah what is a car boot sale? there are these like nifty cd repair things that they sell at pc stores, im not sure how effective they are, but you could try it?
1. Read the thread. "car boot sale" has been explained at least twice.

2. Doesn't really matter if he fixes the scratch or not. As most of us have pointed out, the fact that it is scratched probably means it has been used. And if it has been used, the key is worthless to him. So he paid $XX for nothing.

This arguing and such is doing Spud no good. We have established he was ripped, what a car boot sale is, and various topics about EULA. Personally I think the thread has been thoroughly dicussed and should come to a close (meaning no more arguing about things that really don't matter).

::-Chase-::

lol ok you guys I was buying a few other thing from this guy - a Simpson’s monopoly game for one (I love both the Simpson’s and the monopoly and the board game is great fun for any other fans out there) anyways I saw half life 2 sitting there – it was his son’s and was finished with it so I got it with the monopoly for an extra £5 like it was nothing really. Anyway to the important part I meet him last night in the hogs – a pub a few miles away. I explained the how the game didn’t work and that even it if did I needed his sons stream account. He rang his kid and told him I needed his name and pass to play the game, which he was happy to give me. So this morning (with a rather sore head) I got the DVD of the game and used Chase’s toothpaste idea which worked.

Anyway what im trying to say is I can now play my half life 2 game which cost me £5 from the back of a car boot lol. I thankfully to you guys that tried to help. O yea the game kicks ass by the way great graphics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom