CCS Free?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well then don't post a canned response. I will quote it again this time bringing attention to the part I am talking about.

Shumway said:
Keep Things Legal

Any discussion, links, or information on hacking, cracking, serial numbers, pirating, warez, or any other illegal matters is not allowed.

I think a no-cd crack counts as cracking please correct me if I am wrong.

Give him a break, it's not like you have never done anything illegal... preaty surea everyone has traspassed.

Plus, not all cd cracks are illegal, resetly i have lost my BF2 CD key, and when i phoned EA, the guy gave me a website that contains BF2 no-cd cracks and cd keys.

PLUS this is getting off-topic.
6 Decent post + dis one (don't quote me)
8 BSing ones about cracks.

Actually.......some game makers like of Unreal have put a no-cd in with their games. So no, No-CD's really aren't all that illegal, but yeah obviously something has to be 'cracked' for it to work. And yeah, obviously you dont see no-cd cracks with games all the time.

Regardless though, asking for the entire game vs asking for something so as to not use a CD is quite different.

They're still both illegal and stated in the rules as an out-ofbounds topic. I don't know why I have to keep argueing a straight foward point.

3lite Bullet said:
They're still both illegal and stated in the rules as an out-ofbounds topic. I don't know why I have to keep argueing a straight foward point.
its not illigal if u do it for back up purpose for YOURSELF. like when u buy some software online and d/l it. then u want to make a back up to other drive cuz u dont want it to get lost or erased. well thats basically the same thing as no-cd or image copy. either CD to data back up, Data to Data back up or Data to CD back up, as long as u do it for yourself only, its not illigal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom