Cant get on steam

Status
Not open for further replies.

IcedSteve-o

Baseband Member
OK there is my problem. When i try to log on steam, I get an error, "Warning, steam servers are unreachable" or something. It started just today, I had no trouble before.

I tried turning off my firewall and nothing changed. I also logged in on my friends account on my computer and t worked perfectly fine. Can someone please tell me what to do???

Can you get to the normal internet?

I am on steam right now with no problem, you might also want to wait for a while, if it doesnt clear than something might be messed up with the software.

I am on the internet fine, i have no idea what the problem is.
I had my friend try to log on as me on a different pc, and he cant get in as me. somethings wrong with like my account or steam

Do you have a legal version of all of the games?

If you dont that is probably the problem, if you do then steam might have malfunctioned and seen you as a hacker.

Just one possible thing, the next time you start your computer try everything again.

Today when i tried to go on steam, everything was in perfect working order. Must have just been a server program.

Thanks for all of your help anyway. If it was a problem on my part im sure you would have had it figured out.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom