Can't Get Cheats To Work For FEAR Perseus Mandate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eric1

In Runtime
I am having trouble getting the cheats to work for FEAR Perseus Mandate in single player. I went to gamespot to get the cheats it says to push T for talk then input the code like God for god mode, Ammo for Ammo etc... What to do? Oh this is version 1.0 if that matters. I never had any problems with the other FEAR games.

mmmm... you probably wont find tootoo many people in these forums who will help you cheat, im afraid...
based on some odd sense of honor and morality... and because it really just is not all that worth our time to try and figure out...
sry :) - RK

If you are here to render advice about how to get the cheats to work thats fine.
but, He didn't ask for your opinion on cheating.. Any of you.

It was not like I needed a hack for multiplayer. I do not try to cheat on multiplayer this is just for the single player missions. Oh and by the way I have already passed the game. I usually pass the game then I like to go through and waste everyone. So it would be nice to have infinite ammo and god mode working just for fun. I AM NOT LOOKING TO CHEAT ON MULTIPLAY.

If you are here to render advice about how to get the cheats to work thats fine. but, He didn't ask for your opinion on cheating.. Any of you.

doesnt mean i cant give it anyways tho... :tounge:

It was not like I needed a hack for multiplayer. Oh and by the way I have already passed the game. So it would be nice to have just for fun.

well, that makes me feel a little better... i frown strongly upon even attempting to hack multiplayer, so its good to hear thats not your intent... as well as that youve already beat the game... still tho, unfortunately i dont know how to help you prolly... sry :)

EDIT: thought of a couple things you can try:
try making sure youre typing them in correctly, sometimes caps matter... obvious, but double check...
sometimes speed too, so try and type them fast, maybe?
and sometimes cheats only work in certain versions of the game... and often not in the earliest versions released... try updating/patching to the the newest version?
just some thoughts :) - RK

doesnt mean i cant give it anyways tho... :tounge:

well, that makes me feel a little better... i frown strongly upon even attempting to hack multiplayer, so its good to hear thats not your intent... as well as that youve already beat the game... still tho, unfortunately i dont know how to help you prolly... sry :)

EDIT: thought of a couple things you can try:
try making sure youre typing them in correctly, sometimes caps matter... obvious, but double check...
sometimes speed too, so try and type them fast, maybe?
and sometimes cheats only work in certain versions of the game... and often not in the earliest versions released... try updating/patching to the the newest version?
just some thoughts :) - RK

Thanks for your help and I definitely frown on those who cheat with online games because it just ruins everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom