Can't find lockpicks in Oblivion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go to Bruma East/South Gate. Take the first left after you enter, the front doors to houses are on your left. Keep going until you reach the first house on your right (more like a shack) which is Ongar the World-Weary. He has 100 lockpicks ($6 each w/o haggling), that replenish in his inventory each day. :)

EDIT - If hes not home just hang out for a couple hours (wait "t")

TonCrafter said:
Someone told me there is an 'unbreakable' pick in the game. That true?

I got that key. Its called the Skeleton Key. You do it from a shrine quest, i think near Leyawin.

I love that key, no need for lock picks.

ahh what! I know I picked up that skeleton key once before. Believe I killed the person who originally held it, but I believe I lost it since I stole it and when I paid off my fines all my stolen stuff is taken away.

Oh well, I can generally get those lucks fairly easily, but if that fails I've got a magic spell that'll unlock anything up to the 'hard' level :D

Shady Sam, go to the stables outside the Imperial City and go north along the city wall. You can buy 30 a day.

Dark Brotherhood guy in the Sanctuary, the cat race, has 100.

Fences for the Thieves Guild, also the Doyen have them too, have them.

Skeleton Key is from a shrine quest for Nocturnal, I believe.

EDIT: Nubius, where'd you get the spell for the hard locks? I have an easy unlock spell, but not a hard one.

EDIT: Nubius, where'd you get the spell for the hard locks? I have an easy unlock spell, but not a hard one.
'heck' I already forgot where I picked that up. I haven't played it in the last couple of days but I know I did quite a few quests after getting that so I dont really remember where exactly I got it. I think someone in the mages guild if I had to make a guess

Eh, im not sure about the fighters guild, I havnt even started it... even tho im leader of mages guild and second in command in three other groups i stayed away from fighters guild.

but jail, then sleep away your sentence

How do you get the skeleton key? I have the Nocturnal quest, but I have no f*cking idea where the "eye of nocturnal is"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom