Can you max it?

Can you max all your games not including AA or AF?

• Yep, including Crysis and at 2560x1600; my pc is a god

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yep, at 2560x1600 but no Crysis

• Yep, including Crysis and at 1920x1200

• Yep, at 1920x1200 but no Crysis

• Yep, including Crysis at 1680x1050

• Yep, at 1680x1050 but no Crysis

• Yep, including Crysis but at a lower res

• Yep, but no Crysis and at a lower res

• I can't max at any res; upgrade time

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
yep maxes crysis at 1680x1050 (with GTX 260 core 216, sig is wrong lol)

and i think almost every video card is able to "max" crysis but most of them will be like a silde show :)

If you don't have Crysis, then pick an option that says without it?
The reason is because the way i read your poll is that either you can run every game maxed out including Crysis, or you can run every game but Crysis.

I dont see anything in there that gives people the option to choose that they can run their games all maxed out.

Every option you assume that everyone has Crysis. Which is not true. Your poll is rigged so that people can either run Crysis maxed out or they cant run Crysis maxed out but can run other games maxed out.

There is no option, per your question, for people to just answer that they can max out their games without Crysis being a factor.

Mak said:
The reason is because the way i read your poll is that either you can run every game maxed out including Crysis, or you can run every game but Crysis.

I dont see anything in there that gives people the option to choose that they can run their games all maxed out.

Every option you assume that everyone has Crysis. Which is not true. Your poll is rigged so that people can either run Crysis maxed out or they cant run Crysis maxed out but can run other games maxed out.

There is no option, per your question, for people to just answer that they can max out their games without Crysis being a factor.

If you don't have crysis then you have to guess. If in doubt pick an option that doesn't include Crysis. I could only have 10 options, so I couldn't have 3 options for each res. If I just said "all games" and didn't specify on crysis some people with about the same rigs could be picking different res's that they max everything at because of the Crysis factor.

My much older girl cousin who knows barely anything about computers bought one of those Mac Workstations with the two i7 chips at 3.2ghz each.

Payed like $10,000 USD with all the upgrades.

So, she just did this and didn't consult anyone? Does she know you know what is what with computers?

If you don't have crysis then you have to guess.

Well, we all know what happens when people just "guess"...

FlatEarth.jpg

I'd say, new poll :rolleyes:

But as philbar had once said...
yep maxes crysis at 1680x1050 (with GTX 260 core 216, sig is wrong lol)

and i think almost every video card is able to "max" crysis but most of them will be like a silde show :)

It is assumed to be smooth gameplay.

well smooth gameplay is a subjective term, to have a more accurate poll you have to establish FPS numbers. To many, 32 fps is smooth ( typical console FPS for a first person shooter ), but to me, nothing is smooth except 60. 32 is playable...but 60 just makes me feel all giddy and such and is much easier on the eyes.

The human eye cannot see more then 30 FPS so anything over that is not making a difference. Maybe at times things drop below 30 FPS and you notice that but if things maintain 30 FPS it should be a smooth as your eye's can see it.

With that said, younger people can see better so 30 FPS may not look as good as 60. 60 is a insurance policy if you ask me.

Yeah. Call of duty looks garabagy at 30. Crysis looks great though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom