can u tell me what is your top 5 mmorpg's you payed????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pre-CU Starwars Galaxies
I still have to say that Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided and Jump to Lightspeed still have to be my all time favorite. Even with the 3-4 hours every 2nd Night server reboot, and the constant nerfing of professions.

The combat upgrade (SWG-CU) was okay. There was a lot of good things with that, but there was some bad.

However 6 months later with Trials Of Obi-Wan with New Game Enhancements 2 weeks after the release was just down right SHIFT8SHIFT8SHIFT8SHIFT8ing rude. And that was the final straw for me with that game.

World Of Warcraft
Back in it's early day when it did not have XX million players, I remember that gaming being quite fun. I have stopped and started playing it. However at this stage, I don't see myself going back.

Ragnarok Online
Fun to play, but not worth paying a subscription for.

EVE Online
I really really did enjoy this games. I really like how the skill systems are time based, not grind based. It meant that you could have a life outside of the game.
However i did not like how it can take a very long time to get from point a to point b. Like if any one want to complain about some of those World Of War Craft flight paths being long.... that nothing compaired Eve Online.
The only thing that I hated about this game was that loosing your ship is bad. And Death SUX!!! Death was very unforgiving in that game. Might you, it's not the worst.

9 Dragons
Finally an oriental fantasy based MMO in english. And the good thing about it, it's FREE, and it quite good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom