Can someone sum up sands of time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr_Threepwood

Daemon Poster
I originally did prince of persia sands of time on the gamecube, but a game glitch prevented me from finishing the game (I didnt have any earlier saves, doh). Now I want to do warrior within without being left in the dark as to the story in sands of time. I remember there being some crap about sand monsters or something, I really forget most of it. I really dont want to play sands of time again, I prefer the dark environment that warrior within offers.

Do I even need to know the story or does it not really matter?

SPOLIERS!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont think it matters, but here it is in a nutshell.

Prince of Persia is w/ his father, they are attacking this king. As the city burns down, the prince enters the city and resuces the dagger of time at the order of the vissier, an evil character. When they get back to his palace, the prince frees the sands of time from the hourglass w/ the dagger. everybody except the prince, the vissier, and Farah, the daughter of the indian rulers, are turned into sand creatures. the prince and farah work together to get to the hourglass so they can bring the sands of time back into it and save the world. along the way, they fall in love. whatever. anyway, farah dies towards the end, and the prince manages to insert the dagger into the hourglass. he gets transported to the past, and u find him in Farah's room before the attack ever started. hes telling her about the evil vissier. then the vissier enters. he the prince fight, the vissier dies. the prince leaves the dagger with farah and departs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom