Can someone suggest an RPG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr_Threepwood

Daemon Poster
Ok I'm looking for an RPG, I dont know where people hear about games. I usually just go to gamespot then give up.

I kind of feel like an RPG game thats somewhat newer (within last few years). Preferably I'd like to only control 1 character at a time, I really dont like having to control more then one guy I find it frustrating (unless its like FF style, no real time controlling more then 1 guy). Oh and one more thing, I'd like it to be SOMEWHAT linear. What I mean by that is not too open like morrowind is, I find it way too easy to get lost and not know what to do in that game. Something more like final fantasy or fallout, where you can explore but its not like you have no clue where to go next.

Anyone have any ideas? I was thinking about vampire the masquerade bloodlines, but I've heard that the technical issues with the game make it unenjoyable.

My favorite RPGs ever are:
ff7
fallout 1 and 2
System shock 2

I think that Bloodlines had a lot of problems when it was first released, but the patches seriously made it into a good game. This is based on what ive heard, I dont actually own the game.

I know you might control more than 1 person in this RPG...but they are still great

-KOTOR / KOTOR II

i highly recommend fable: lost chapters, RPGs arn't really my thing, (i'm into CSS BF2 FEAR type) but this was good, single person, quests strength and other stats you can grow, its an XBOX port but its the XBOX game + "the lost chapters" kinda an expansion.

Opps forgot to mention, I already did fable. It was pretty fun, and about the length I'd like, not massively long.

try guild wars its like a rpg/mmorpg cuzz u got like a story to follow so that can keep you busy and once ur done that u can like pvp explore anything after that

Gothic II is very good, also Beyond Divinity and Dungeon Siege 1/2
Kotor I and II are both very good, just quite long. Bloodlines is excellent also once its patched.

Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magika Obscura
very fallout-ish

Dragon Quest 8 if you have a PS2.... actually most of the good RPG's are on the PS2 (only reason I have one).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom