Can this run source and AOE:3???

Status
Not open for further replies.

ki9090

In Runtime
hey all i have this computer on the way, its like a 800 machine but i wanted to know if it can run source and age of empires 3.

It has:
Interl pentium 4 proccessor 3ghz
1 gb DDR2 550 OCZ Ram
Asus P5PLD2 duel core mother board
250 gb WEstern Digital Hard Drive
Nvidia MSI NX6600 LE 256 Mb Graphics card.

So can this run Counter strike source well?

And what about Age Of Empires 3, those are the 2 main games im after.
Thanks.

Yah you should be able to run it. Oh and spray the inside of the computer with bug spray and sprinkle some water on your graphics card to keep it cool.

fuz_master said:
sprinkle some water on your graphics card to keep it cool.

:eek: :eek:

are you serious ?? dont be stupid and listen to this guy...Electricity and Water do not mix !!!! if your card is over heating get aftermarket Fan on there or downclock it a bit...or even take the side panel of you PC off...

Do not put water on your graphic card :eek:

Fuz it's really not cool to tell someone to do something stupid. A lot of people don't know you are joking/being stupid and could actually follow that advice. Never ever put bug spray or water on computer components (except with a liquid cooling system).

And yes you can run those 2 games on that computer, the graphics card you have is pretty weak but should handle those fine.

fuz_master said:
Wow I dont think he is that stupid.

he never said he was stupid....he said dont tell people to do something stupid....because the whole point of these forums is to get advice from people....and with you saying but water on your graphics card....he may do it...depending on how much experience he has had with computers

Avalanch3 said:
he never said he was stupid....he said dont tell people to do something stupid....because the whole point of these forums is to get advice from people....and with you saying but water on your graphics card....he may do it...depending on how much experience he has had with computers

IM not retarded but thanks for looking out for me anyways lol.

So it will handel source? What if i eventually picked up a 6800gt will that make a big diffrence.

Like i guess what im asking is whats the big draw back from this machine, is it the graphics card, ram, mother board, cpu, ect ect.

Thanks.

yes it will handle source....but when you get the 6800GT you will notice a big improvment haha :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom