Status
Not open for further replies.

SpringNite

In Runtime
My computer spec is Intel 3.2GHz 775 socket
Asus P5P 800
Gecube ATI X700 256MB 128-bit
1 GB RAM ( both kingston )

When i play NFSMW, it will look like so lag and i cant play it smoothly, is my spec not good enough ? or i need to edit the setting of NFSMW? Can anyone teach me how to edit the settings because i not sure which one have to make it high or which one have to make it low.

without looking at anything i think u'll be alright on medium settings (i don't acually have the game but u should be alright)

to change the settings get into the game. there should be options somewhere then should be in video just change most of the stuff to medium.

should run fine, to be sure go to google.com and look up :

Need For Speed Whatever Versionurplaying System Requirements.

it will run fine 100%, the miniumum requirement for nfs:most wanted is 32MB geforce 2MX or radeon 7500, P4 1.4 GHz, and 256MB ram.

i have nfs: most wanted, and i run it on Max detail at 800x600, it doesn't run smoothly but it is playble, and i just have 6600 (not gt), but anyway the resolution doesn't effect the game performance, it is the detail which effects the performance, so if turn the detail to medium or low, u will be able to run the game on much higher resoulution, so for me if i run it at 1280x1024 with medium detail it will run the same as or even better than runing it at 800x600 with max setting, but anyway i like to play it on high detail rather than playing it on high resolution

Yes you should be able to. If you want to be sure, download the demo and see how it runs.

I have a radeon x800XL 2 gigs, P4 3.2ghz and i run it on 1024 with max settings, 4x aa etc, and it's almost always totally smooth. With an 8 pipeline video card i'd say your best bet for pretty smooth gameplay will be around medium settings on 1024 X 768

You won't be able to play on high at 1280 x 1024 and run smoothly. I have a 6600 non gt, and I play at medium 1024 x 768. I can add it all on high without AA, and it doesn't lag, and you can play, but it's not smooth. I haven't tried on 800x600, since I dont like that res. it's too small/big however you consider it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom