Can my pc run Crysis?

Status
Not open for further replies.
your graphics card does not have to match your system memory (RAM). i am still using ddr2 on my machine and both the ddr3 card (the 430) and now the gts450 work absolutely fine. anyways i don't think ddr5 system RAM has been released yet. besides every gpu card these days comes with ddr5.
its up to you...

Dude, how much money are you willing to spend? I recommend a psu upgrade as well, so you can get a card that will really play Crysis.

I think it's @ file shack but you can download the Crysis demo and find out that way. Plus you can see for yourself what settings you can play it on if at all after you down load it. Hope that helps you.

Hello all, Just read this thread and had to redgister! First off i have a Radeon HD 4350. I run crysis maxed out, Shaders on medium screen res 1024 x 768 (highest i can go) with around 30 fps, all on low i can get around 50+60, Brill card and cheap. ^^

Hello all, Just read this thread and had to redgister! First off i have a Radeon HD 4350. I run crysis maxed out, Shaders on medium screen res 1024 x 768 (highest i can go) with around 30 fps, all on low i can get around 50+60, Brill card and cheap. ^^

That is a very tiny resolution, and you don't have the shaders. It's much better to have something better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom