PcMe

Daemon Poster
I have a
AMD 3200+
6600GT
MSI K8N Neo4-F
1Gig RAM
80Gig HDD

I'm mainly concerned with the graphics card; will I be able to play it smoothly with it looking fairly nice?

Also, does anyone know if gamepads like the Logitech Cordless Rumblepad 2 work with it?
Thank you :D

You should be fine if you put it on medium settings.

Check requirements for the game before you post though, you are well over the minimum requirements for that game.

I tried a gamepad and the support for them sucks, you're better off with the mouse and keyboard.

yeaaaaah, basically that card will be what's holding you back. I've got a 6800GT OC'd well beyond Ultra speeds and that game just rapes the card left and right. I even went last night and said "F-- it" and just wanted to play the game smooth so I went to turn down a bunch of stuff.....whew, to get it upwards of 40-50FPS you REALLY gotta turn crap WAY down to the point it just looks like garbage.

I turned the textures to 'medium', the performance difference was hardly noticeable, but the look of things like swords in my hands were AWFUL.

That ticks me off that theres such a drastic change in visuals and hardly any in performance.

I've already been playing with it pretty high for my setup and dealing with lag, but now I just want to play the game smoothly.

youll run it i have a friend with a 9550 i belive or something or that sorts and he plays it on low so you should be fine but be able to put up with some bad framerates in some parts

Well I just want to be able to play it smoothly; I think it really sucks how you can't see distant lands without a better graphics card; especially when it's explorable. Sort of holds you back from going to places in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom