Can Anyone say HUGE PATCH!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

*ExTrEmZ*

Baseband Member
When i try to download the 1.6 patch for battle field 1942 it says that it will take like 13 hours i dont have that long because i have 56k dialup! so our phone would be bussy!! so how did you guys do it?

I have broadband. You could go to a friends house that has broadband and a CD-Burner and BAM, you got it.

two words: Broad Band

I know, it's one word but it seems more dramatic when you break it into two.

Typically, with my cable connection, I can download a megabtye of info in 1 to 4 seconds.

Broadband: It's a beautiful thing!!

Yeah but that costs money! and thats what I dont have and my parents arnt willing to pay for it!

Um, well, if your trying to play BF online with 56k, good luck... You will lag REALLY bad if you can even find a server that will let you in cuase of your ping... But the patch, there really isent much you can do, enless you have a freind or something, like chog said, with broadband connection, and just dload it there. But honestly, i dont think you could play BF online with 56k. Only thing you could do, is if you have 2 comps, play lan against a freind or something, or play the incredibly stupid bots. Good luck though!

The 1.6 patch was only 267 meg, the BF 1942 Desert Combat update was 591 meg. Broadband is the answer, without doubt.

yeah there are some big patches like the AAO 1.9 - 2.0 that was 260 meg i think thats a big thing to be downloading from the net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom