Call Of Juarez Or Tomb Raider Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whirlwind

Fully Optimized
Would Call Of Juarez Or Tomb Raider Legends be the better game.

I'm assuming Call Of Juarez would play better with keyboard and mouse....correct?

Anybody that has played these 2 games, could ya help me out?

Thanks.

I haven't played Call Of Juarez

But I would say Tomb Raider Legend because it is an excellent game. I can't wait for Tomb Raider: Anniversary

Does legends work ok with the keyboard....I read a few reviews that said a controller would actually be better for this game?

played the demos of both - I know thats not always a great indicator - and they're both fine on keyboard/mouse, infact I probably wouldn't consider using a controller for either even though I have one.

Personally I'd go with Call Of Juarez but then I am a western FPS fan.

Okay....Thanks guys.....I'm getting Tomb Raider Legends for now.....cheaper too, can get off e-bay for around $12-$15 delivered.

i played both and i own tomb raider as i got it for free with my 7900gt last year but i never really got into tomb raider and i downloaded the demo for call of juarez and found it very glitchy and very hard to play but the demo did come ot last year as well so i dont kno if its still buggy but i recomend tomb raider

I think I will probly pick up Juarez at alittle later date....it sounds very promising.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom