Call of Duty: World at War

Status
Not open for further replies.
It did just somewhat.... I didn't really get into CoD4 at first so maybe I'll get sucked into thins one... I am interested in the Nazi Zombie game play...

So I finished the single player... that was shot... I did it in three sittings... I played the first level... stopped... yesterday... played for about 3 hours... stopped... this morning... 1hr and 45min and was done... I did just play on easy to get the Nazi Zombie mode but still.... The next call of duty that comes out I hope is longer then the last two...

I'm close to the end of the solo and I think its extremely fun. I don't see it being to short but then again I like to enjoy it and get everything i can out of it...

Well I see most FPS's as being too short. crysis and warhead barely broke 6-7 hours.

It was about the same for me with cod5, probably just cause I played it through on hardened. Was a few spots that took me a fair amount of tries to get past. Mostly just due to rogue grenades blowing my legs off before I could throw em back :/ lol
Length didn't bother me at all though. Was really quite fun.

I'm pretty surprised at how few bugs i've run into. Every now and then I see an outline around pools of water.
Also, alt-tabbing for more than 30 sec - 1 min usually results in WaW not responding. Have to end process. really annoying when tryign to answer msn messages between rounds XD.
That's about it though.

I've been trying to play online coop and do the zombie thing.. but I can't connect to any games at all?? It's weird. I made sure to filter out all passworded and full games.. but when I hit join... nothing happens :/ a bit irksome.
wish i could figure out what im doing wrong.

On that note, the waw multiplayer maps are really good XD I only really liked 1 map in cod4, but so far I like all of these.
There still some spawning problems when you play with any more than 10 or 11 people on some maps. Spawning right in front of someone pointed in your direction, 4 times in a row. Really annoying lol. Was the same with cod4 though, guess there isn't much that can be done about it.

For the zombie mode you just gotta have a friend online and get together with them. Have one guy
host and the other join.

Ill be gone for a few days so i cant but when i come back ill be available.

Multiplayer is still buggy..single player really isnt.

due to rogue grenades blowing my legs off before I could throw em back :/ lol

alt-tabbing for more than 30 sec - 1 min usually results in WaW not responding. Have to end process. really annoying when tryign to answer msn messages between rounds XD.
That's about it though.

Yea grenades are a bit crazy at times. As for the alt-tabbing i agree, its a pain in the @ss to check some thing because after 1 minute i have to restart it and I start the level over, really annoying.

Ah friend list people only eh. Makes sense why I couldn't join any of the games. Kinda weird how they set it up that way.
Ah well.
I'll just have to keep practicing in the meanwhile. I get the feeling you're a lot better than I am hahaha.

Well i found servers in my area but everytime i tried to join they were full already (limit is 4) so i guess it just depends on how many people have the game and are hosting it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom