Call of Duty World at War 1.5 patch help!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bengford

Solid State Member
I have all of the patches downloaded for call of duty world at war and i have installed them in order.
i get to patch 1.4 and it is installed correctly. i go to download 1.5 and the two patches i currently have downloaded for 1.5 both have errors (1. says cant find valid cd key) yes i have done all of the things it asked me to do... i reinstalled 3 or 4 times. reinstalled patches, and even re-entered my CD key with no success. (2. says that patch 1.5 is already installed) but when i go to install 1.6 it wont install because it says 1.5 isn't installed.

i want to play so bad....this sucks... :(

im running windows 7 32bit

HELP?!?!!??! thank you!!!!!

thanks ill try it. ive downloaded all of the patches from the call of duty website :( dumb patches, they need to make a fix all :)

It should have all of the patches there....start at bottom of page and work your way up......I just did this a couple of days ago and all went well.....however I agree they need just a one patch version

i have already downloaded the patch...ive installed but says i dont need to install 1.5 again...then when i go to install 1.6 it says that i need to install 1.5...HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

I am clueless........I would start over......but I have no idea why that is happening.....I started at the bottom of the page and used all of the patches one by one until I finally got to 1.7 and everything worked fine.....it just took forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom