Call of duty:UO (Foy city level question)?!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

weswes

In Runtime
Hi there....

For those who started playing COD : United Offensive.....am stuck in a silly place in the ( Foy city level).....

When u need to go to the church tower and hunt the " Panzershreks " with ur sniper......i did and i shooted 7 out of 8...then SUDDENLY.....the game tells me " mission failed" HOWEVER all the tanks r untouched...and there is no Panzershrek guy to shoot....!!!!!!!! .......

I tried somethin else.....i didnt go to the church tower...and kept myself down in the field....and hunted them from there......the same stupid thing " mission failed " ....with all the tanks Untouched ..!!!!!!!!!!

Is this game cheating or wat ??!!:D .....

If anyone could help plz reply as soon as possible..

thanks

Well, I had some problems there too. Just make sure you get the guys to the front of the tower as if you are looking towards the buildings in front of the church, and to the right where they come down the road. You also might have missed someone earlier. Try that...

Yup, also, I saw one hiding behind a fence to the left side of the tower. Bue like ich said, keep an eye out for the panzers on the road (right side) and the ones jumping the fence (on the left side).

oh guys...i finally got out of this stuck........just after i send the post i tried again...and i found that i were missing a guy (right ) at the road.....

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom