Call of duty problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jae

In Runtime
I've installed Call of Duty on my computer and been playing a lot recently;however, a couple days ago i encountered a problem.
I clicked on call of duty multiplayer and then clicked options. then i clicked on graphics and set it to 800x600. Before it was 1024x768(?) So then i exit the game and try to open it again and the computer won't let me. This only happens when i try to play Multiplayer. This is what comes up:
coderroror9pi.png

so iclick yes(ive tried NO)
and then the call of duty windows will come up, then a box pops up saying: Call of duty is not working properly, we must close it. or w/e like that. and i click "do not send" and the page goes away. anyone kno what the problem is and how i can fix it?

vaderpro said:
Well you could try reinstalling the game.

I agree 100%, Try re-installing, if you still have the same problem when you re-install make sure you remove all CoD Files, then re-install once more.

I have same problem. Lots and lots of times! Found that once i re-installed the game it still popped up with the worlds most annoying message. If you have this trouble... Uninstall game, delete every instance of it you can get your hands on. Completely clear it from your HD.

then you can install it properly. Took me 4 attempts on a monday afternoon to crack it. I have now fully memorised the CD Key, how sad is that. Also be careful that if the list of servers do not refresh then it will kill COD and you have to install again etc etc.

If anyone else has this problem and knows how to fix it without the fun of uninstall, delete, reinstall give me a shout.

Cheers

Maybe try reinstalling XP? I don't know, but reinstall and make sure the directory is deleted should fix the problem

Mr Bignose said:
I have now fully memorised the CD Key, how sad is that.
Cheers

LoL!! Um you are playing it at the appropriate settings right? I once was having problems with a game cause I cranked up the settings and it kept crashing on me...just a thought....glad to see you are using the search function of this forum!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom