Call of duty NO-CD Crack

Status
Not open for further replies.

NayNay1991x

PeugeotEnthusiast
hi , i been looking for Call of Duty NO-CD Crack for Single Player and cant find any if you know of a site that has them on could you give me a link i tryed google but no answers :( anyone else know any site for a crack for this " Call of Duty Single Player " the version is 1.5

It's kind of weird that they made it so that you could play the MP without the disk but make the SP need it. I guess all of the special dialog is on the disk or something.

I guess all of the special dialog is on the disk or something.
No, it doesn't load anything from the disk at all. SP is the main game people want to play though, that's why they block it.

Nubius said:
No, it doesn't load anything from the disk at all. SP is the main game people want to play though, that's why they block it.

Well, I guess I'm not included in that group. I beat the SP once then once I got broadband I was hooked on the MP. Then when I got UO I played the SP for about an hour and it just bored the crap out of me, it may be fun if you haven't played as much MP as I have. Some games are better MP then others.

Sorry for going off topic, at least your playing the good COD and not that junkie COD2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom