Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 | Amazing Steam Key

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's still $46 US, so not really a good deal. Plus you have to worry about it getting hacked or something. Unless this game is like $20 I'm not going to buy it and that sure as **** isn't going to happen since CoD4 is still like $40.

Well the chances are rare but still growing...and there's no sign from Infinity about them doing jack **** to fix the growing problem. I have played about an hour in the last week. Almost makes me want to buy COD4 and just play that instead...at least they have dedicated servers and none of this account mess ups and insane amounts of hackers.

Well the chances are rare but still growing...and there's no sign from Infinity about them doing jack **** to fix the growing problem. I have played about an hour in the last week. Almost makes me want to buy COD4 and just play that instead...at least they have dedicated servers and none of this account mess ups and insane amounts of hackers.

Hacking in MW2 is outragous.. Won't buy unless its cheap cheap cheap!

You should edit that out because people are googling ways to do it like insane. There was one thread here about leveling up using some stupid glitch and it got like 6,000 views in just a few weeks, the guy came back saying please delete the thread because it was causing him trouble rofl.

You should edit that out because people are googling ways to do it like insane. There was one thread here about leveling up using some stupid glitch and it got like 6,000 views in just a few weeks, the guy came back saying please delete the thread because it was causing him trouble rofl.

fixed. :D lol I don't want to start anything.

Haha yeah you would probably end up getting tons of messages from new users who want to know how to HAX MW2 1337 style!

yea i don't want to sound like a crybaby but it feels like almost every game I join has someone that isn't 100% legit in it

getting insane headshots (not spraying..like 1-3 bullets) , spotting from way across the map in areas they can't really even see, and junk like that. It isn't as obvious like in older games where someone would could into the game and get like 20 kills in the first 5 seconds... but it happens way to often to really be a coincidence

1 you tube search will pull up vids of wallz and aimbotz like none other. and the sad thing is until they do a game update to stop the VAC thing its not going to get better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom