Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Druid

Fully Optimized
Anyone know if it is going to be made with a new engine? It would be cool to get some even better graphics on the pc version, but this probably ain't going to happen :(

I heard it was going to be using the same engine, not 100% sure though.
I am just happy its going to be modern warfare again.

Yep, its gonna be cod4.... again :rolleyes:
So basically they're building what should be a better game, but that has similar weapons/gameplay to cod4

can i get a link to the article PLEASE!!!

ah found one coming fall 2009. im so skipping out on waw now then. there better be zombie mode in modern warfare 2!!!

I dunno...I'm pretty much CoD'd out. WaW did it for me. That's how I got with MoH too. There comes a time when a great gaming series needs to end on a great note before pushing past the point of annoying.

Yea, but that's what I thought with CoD4 too. I personally think they would have been fine had they ended the series there. Not that WaW isn't a good game, but like you said, it just failed to impress by bringing something new to the series.

The fact that they're making a new cod4 shows that they've run out fo ideas... but also that they rocognise how good a game it is. I think they should make cod mw2 really good, then leave it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom