Call Of Duty 5 - Zombie Fest

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still have not picked up a version of cod5 for pc. I wouldn't mind getting one but i don't want to fork out the cash, i don't really like WW shooters. Plus i have my eye on the witcher as a new game to pick up.

Come on dude fork over the cash its not a bad game the graphics are alright and the game play isn't choppy plus going after a group of zombies with a ray gun has a certain level of holy **** that just puts a smile on your face.

Come on dude fork over the cash its not a bad game the graphics are alright and the game play isn't choppy plus going after a group of zombies with a ray gun has a certain level of holy **** that just puts a smile on your face.

wow your excellent argument and superior persuasion skills have convinced me to fork over the cash...::extreme sarcasm::

you should be a con man or something...

? CoD:WaW was a great game. Fun campaign, same great mechanics as CoD4, good graphics, the usual CoD multiplayer with bigger, better maps. I don't know who you heard it from but I wouldn't bother listening to him anymore :/

Zombie mode is pretty fun too XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom