Call Of Duty 5 - Zombie Fest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slow Zombies Suck... The ones that run at you give you so much more of a challenge :) i hope left 4 dead actually changes the way how the persons outline glows up Blue when there in a Different Room, that sucks

Whats a better solution for that though? If it was just like arrow indicators it would be harder to determine whats going on with your ally ( wether their knocked down or fighting etc ). If there was no location indicators at all then it would be way too easy to get lost and seperated from eachother ( especially in that multi room apartment where the demo starts off )

Well since the game is out I can actually post on this without getting in trouble now.

Zombie mode Rules. Srsly. lol

It's pretty darn hard solo. been playing it quite a bit. The zombies Do speed up after the rounds past. at round 7 there are a few that run at you. Was pretty creepy lol.

We need to make a zombie benchmark thread or something.

My best so far is

Round: 8
Kills: 112

I don't think I'll be able to beat that one Any time soon.
That's solo.

Be much easier multiplayer.

hmm i love knifing the zombies until like lvl 5, by tghat time you have like 5k of points as you get 120points for knifing vs 60 for shooting. cant wait for mwf2 better have zombie mode aswell. wont stand a chance against p90's m4's and mp5's.

way to revive a 3 month old thread :p I dunno if anyone noticed or not but its apparently supposed to be an infraction if you revive old threads

PS- yes the more popular trend now adays is fast zombies, not slow. Although both can be terrifying depending on how they are presented.

well im sure itd be an infraction for reviving something for no reason. but lets say the macro thread or photography one, its been revived a few times but always because some one has new pictures.

This sucks I got COD 5 at christmas for the wii and it doesn't have Nazi Zombies when i beat the campaign.

yeah well theres a lot of differences in the Wii version compared to the PS3/Xbox/PC versions. Thats why it always pays to be informed before making a purchase :p

PS: Wii versions are usually terrible in both overall gameplay experience and graphics

yeah well theres a lot of differences in the Wii version compared to the PS3/Xbox/PC versions. Thats why it always pays to be informed before making a purchase :p

PS: Wii versions are usually terrible in both overall gameplay experience and graphics

ya i tryed it at my friends place on his PS3 before I opened it so i figured it would be the same. Plus I will be building a custom gaming computer soon so i can't buy a PS3 or an XBOX 360 to play a good version of COD 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom