Call of Duty 4 - Patch 1.4 Released

Status
Not open for further replies.
after I installed the patch my multiplayer is soooo laggy even from the menu but singleplayer mode works perfectly fine. Got no idea why.

amd dual core optimizer i noticed nothing by installing it a while back, when i reinstalled windows i didnt bother with it agian

amd dual core optimizer i noticed nothing by installing it a while back, when i reinstalled windows i didnt bother with it agian

i dont think you need to install that dual core optimizer anymore...i think windows update now incudes it.

Nice, im hittin as high as 90fps and the lowest its dropped is 48-49 in multiplayer, pretty good right? Im at 1440x900 everything max and aa off.

i haven really checked mine with that game.
i think i get like 60-80, although it did drop to 40ish sometimes.
If your getting over 40, i say your good.

You can check your Fps in game by enabling the console through the options menu, then opening it ingame and typing cg_drawfps 1

Hope this helps a little.

I noticed one or two options won't go above medium in the graphics menu, anyone else get this ?

You can check your Fps in game by enabling the console through the options menu, then opening it ingame and typing cg_drawfps 1

Hope this helps a little.

I noticed one or two options won't go above medium in the graphics menu, anyone else get this ?

I like fraps, it works good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom