Call of Duty 4 hacks already available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh, I didn't have an "underlying point" in my post.

:p

Oh, seemed like you were saying

'I cheet in singal player' because multiplayer is wrong bad ect etc and was aimed at me hehe... i look to far into things.

I cheat on single player games like GTA... fps cheating is kind of retarded imo.

Btw they have hacks out for TF2... its pretty gay -_-

What hacks ? doesn't VAC ban them, theres hardly any non VAC servers, were as theres quite alot of non PB servers.

What hacks ? doesn't VAC ban them, theres hardly any non VAC servers, were as theres quite alot of non PB servers.

VAC is a joke, it doesn't catch anything. That hack doesn't really make that mad, the ones i hate are the AIMBOT and WALLHACK. Those I can't stand. Although the wall is basically useless in this game seeing as most the of the time you know where everyone is anyway.

Yet another reason the only games i bother to play online are games that require a montly payment and store all the info on THEIR server. I quit playing FPS games online years ago because of all the ******nozzles that cheated. I figure once i finish the single player campaigns of cod4, gears and crysis they'll either go on ebay or join the shelf of never touched again.

hehe, o yeh ridlyn i found out it would be impossible for any anti cheat software to catch the wallhack, as its not a program or a .dll injection, it just changes the look and properties of the materials [Sticky grenades, team mates, enemies]

Yet another reason the only games i bother to play online are games that require a montly payment and store all the info on THEIR server. I quit playing FPS games online years ago because of all the ******nozzles that cheated. I figure once i finish the single player campaigns of cod4, gears and crysis they'll either go on ebay or join the shelf of never touched again.

I refuse to play games that require a subscription. It'd be one thing if I didn't have to pay for the game in the first place but it's a whole other thing to get double whammied. It would just have to be the coolest game ever for me to pay monthly.

I won't pay $10+ a month so i don't have to play against hackers. Maybe it's because i'm cheap or the fact that I have common sense. You shouldn't have to pay $10 a month to play a game. I all ready have $50 for it.

VAC is a joke, it doesn't catch anything. That hack doesn't really make that mad, the ones i hate are the AIMBOT and WALLHACK. Those I can't stand. Although the wall is basically useless in this game seeing as most the of the time you know where everyone is anyway.

true that... vac has been with cs:s forever and it never stops some random noob from comeing into a dm or pub and pretending like they are god like or just rageing....

I'm not sure exactly wat vac does actually other then tell people that there not suppoused to hack in that server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom