Call of Duty 4 hacks already available

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oreo

-Deactivated-
And there not small hacks either, there not the useuall no recoil, wallhack etc etc. Nope. This time you download one thing, and there you have it, Rank 55, All weapons, all umlocks. And it does work, i tried it :). Not got banned from any PB servers. Was rank 49 anyway... so didnt gain much thats why i went ahead. The only thing that worries me is that it resets the time youve played to one hour. Owell.

Don't do it unlesss youv'e practically unlocked everything, just ruins it. fair enough if you had got the 50 Cal like me :)

Anyway, i dont think this hack is particularly bad, infact i think its a good idea. Some people simply do not have anywere near the time to get to rank 55, and i don't beleive this should mean they don't have as much fun as everyone else.

Im not linking to any hacks, as that would = and infraction.
But its not hard to find if you want it.

What your thoughts on having such a hack ?

well considering I hate people who cheat and take the easy way out of things I am against, so is the law by the License Agreement you agreed to.

I'm not surprised they are already out.

Anyone who needs a hack needs to get a life. BF2 is a great game, but it is quickly spoiled by people using hacks. One guy in my clan was caught in another clans server using a hack. they had him banned through PunkBuster and we banned him on the spot... even banned him from the clan website.

If I suck at a game, I need to work harder at it or move on. I will not resort to cheating to be good at it.

same here trotter, i like to be good at a game because im simply good, not because ive used cheats, plus knowing you can "own" and not use cheats feels pretty good:)

I take it this is for the pc version? what about ps3 are there cheaters on that aswell?

I found the hack to , what you do is edit your profile to get XP and thats how you rank faster. I will never hack in any online game, its not fare to both sides and at the end you cheat yourself, **** little kids. Actually when I got the game there were a lot of little kids at the store and me and some other told them how they were wrecking the Online community.

Anyway, i dont think this hack is particularly bad, infact i think its a good idea. Some people simply do not have anywere near the time to get to rank 55, and i don't beleive this should mean they don't have as much fun as everyone else.

Ok, lets take that comment. In World Of Warcraft, a lot of adults play and they don't really have to play, so what they do instead of get gold from questing/farming they go to a site and buy gold there, and all of a sudden the whole community is with gear and mounts better then everyones .. What you think about that ?

The conversation is about CoD4 here.

I only did that hack to see wether it did infact work, i had nothing to gain. I had unlocked everything execept the MP44, which makes know difference because i purely snipe.
Ive removed it incase i do get caught with an update, i was just seeing wether it did work.

The only time i used a hack was on CoD2 because i PunkBuster screwed up and gave me GUID bans randomly, so out of spite, and loosing nothing, i downloaded Xwarlords Wallhack. It was boring, but funny to see people moan, despite them being on non pb servers because they were using fake games.

hehe, i do that to, not on this game though.

But i see the underlying point in your post...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom