Call of Duty 4 hacks already available

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to rail against games that had a monthly fee too, but then i realized just how much money i actually saved. From the time i played SWG and WoW i saved hundreds by NOT buying new games every month or 2. Also, the subscription fee pays for their servers, bandwidth and adition content that comes out fairly often which usually doesnt cost any extra.

^Plus, they'll be more encouraged to provide hacker-security because money's much more involved.

I still don't do monthly-payment games because I just don't have the time to invest.

I liked Battleground europe, used to be $10 a month now it is $14. I just can't shell out anymore.. You are right. Every week or so a patch would come out making the game that much better and no-one EVER had a hack or cheat of any sort. No server failure, great pings...

I've been playing ffxi online for 3 years now. comes to around 650$ lmao i dont regret a penny of it though. Still playin. played wow for a while on top of that but it was boring >.> so no thanks. I might pay for HG:L if I find it's any good. All depends I guess. i've no problem with monthly fees as long as its a good game. otherwise I just wont play it heh.

oh and online cheating blows. throw a grenade at yourself. >.> XD Course I cheat in GTA and such all the time. hard to rampage around town while running out of ammo and getting spammed by the military. sometimes in C$C too. if i just want a quick game of 'build huge army fast and watch stuff blow up' rather then wait 45 min and then do it. i never take those games online anyhow. XD

I had to quit playing Unreal tournement 2004 cause all the cheaters out there. Not any fun anymore....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom