Status
Not open for further replies.

maroon1

Banned
You can download it from here
Call of Duty 4 Demo - Call of Duty 4 - Yahoo! Games

Recommended system specifications are as follows:

Required (minimum) Specs

CPU: Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 2.4 GHz or AMD(R) Athlon(TM) 64 2800+ processor or any 1.8Ghz Dual Core Processor or better supported
RAM: 512MB RAM (768MB for Windows Vista)
Hard Drive: 8GB of free space
Video card: NVIDIA(R) Geforce(TM) 6600 or better or ATI(R) Radeon(R) 9800 Pro or better

Recommended Specs

CPU: 2.4 GHz dual core or better
RAM: 1G for XP; 2G for Vista
Hard Drive: 8GB of free space
Video card: 3.0 Shader Support recommended. Nvidia Geforce 7800 or better or ATI Radeon X1800 or better

i found call of duty 2 much nicer looking, i only have this on medium, and i get 30 fps and on cod2 i got like 60 and it looked amazing on max, this is very disapointing for me, but at teh same time i love the game play.

^ That's not sounding good :( I'm at 34% download, currently 80 KB/s and jumps to 200/300 now and then

Yeah, CoD2 surprised me graphically. I first saw it on the Xbox 360 and thought it looked awful, then I tried it maxed out on my computer and it was beautiful and smooth.

Man just started playing it ---
some of the best graphics ive seen if not the best
way better than part 2.

Its just crazy. It takes some time to learn how do deal with everything thats going on around you

So far for me, its a 10 out of 10 sweeeeeeeeeet.

my rig 8800GTX--E6600 pentium stock--2 gigs of ram
Im running it at max settings on a 1280 by 720 res.

You expected more? Dude those screens look sick! BUT Why does it have the logo in the upper right hand corner??? Is it like that in the demo....

yeh..i think its there cos of the demo.

Well ive been playing more of it and i guess its alright...idk, after getting the ultra i was expecter super super graphics...i thought this fall would change.

I guess its better than cod 2...its hard though.
I've been out of fps games for a while and its hard getting use to this...

Fun game though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom