Call of Duty 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
i can't wait it for it, what is it's system requirements, does it need a high end system ???

we only have speculations of the system req so far, but ill add another page to the site with them on for you!

Cheers

sim

question ive got a nVidia GeForceFX Verto 2D/3D Graphics VGA + S- Video Card
ive got a 512MB DDR RAM
its a GeForceFX 5200 AGP 128MB DDR Video card will CoD2 run on my system??

by the way on the back of the box it says under its performance features it has a 256 bit graphics core if that helps at all

im wondering waht kind of upgrades ill need to run this and BF2

i ran the CoD demo when i had my fx 5200, so i dont thnk there will be a problem running it on your system, if u wanna play BF2 your gonna want to get another 512mb of ram otherwise your gonna have alot of fps spikes.

You know what would make COD perfect? More vehicles. The tanks in the original were great, a few pilot missions would be great? Any chance of COD2 having anything like that?

i kno my comp will run CoD its CoD2 i want 2 kno about that is if i need a new graphics card i kno i need RAM

I captured a few COD 2 DEMO videos using FRAPS and showed them to a friend.
He asked me, "wow, what movie is this?" I told him it was a video game and he didn't beleive me. He doesn't play games but none the less, it shows that they achieved the games cinematic look and feel.

I can't wait until it come out...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom