Bypass Online Game Protection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, I thought he might be trying to make back-up copies of his original games so he dosen't have to use the originals or am I just being naive? I don't condone the copying of games for illegal puporses and I'll delete the link.

I thin he means fooling things such as Battle.net that he actually has a CD key when he doesnt...not creating a no-CD patch

bad, so bad... you're all going to **** :p

btw, if the game is worth spending time trying to play it illegally, it's worth buying it. People spend a lot of time and money making these games, and it's people like you who are pulling the gaming community down. Sales were down quite a bit last year, mostly because of warez. It sounds silly, but in a couple of years they might not bother to make pc games any more, because of everyone downloading them for free.

Well I would buy the game if they stop overcharging the games. If they were cheaper maybe we can afford to buy them.

yeah games are way expensive. i own my games, but i hate swutching cds so check out daemon tools. if you need help pm me

Obtruse_Man4 said:
Sales were down quite a bit last year, mostly because of warez.

Umm, gaming sales keep climbing every year AFAIK, so it's not really hurt by warez sites.

But yea, if you love the game so much, just spend $40 one it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom