burning F.E.A.R

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prepare to get a bunch of wanna-be moderators saying "DON'T ASK FOR HELP IN BURNING OR CRACKING A GAME BECAUSE ITS AGAINST THE FORUM RULES!!!!"

And shortly after that a real mod will come and lock the thread. =P

Tordenskjold said:
but can you?

lmao

I wouldn't know, I haven't tried anything like that for a long time, games dont cost much and I only buy like one every 2 months so its doesnt worry me.

Seriously just buy the game if you like it, its quite cheap I think, I picked it up a month ago for £10

What I think you'd have to do is after you install the game, go download a no-cd patch from somewhere and then use a program like Daemon Tools.

I can't go into details for you because I'm no expert at digital piracy (as yet!) :D

download a program to rip iso's. magic iso is a ggod one. Then use a burning program to burn the iso of the discs you have made. You will probably need a no -cd crack to play even witht he burnt cd's, so just burn the cd's, install the game off of them, and get the no-cd crack and your set.

Fwiffo said:
Please, don't quote flames! DMo224

:rolleyes:

its just so unnecessary, what i think is guy is being too cheap *** to buy the [SNIPPED] thing.
+ freeloading just doesn't sit right with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom