The Burning Crusade

Status
Not open for further replies.
OTOnly said:
14 days is about average from 1-60. Although i saw a screenshot of a hunter who did it in about 7 and a half. Pretty sure he had rested the whole time and really had no downtime ingame.
Yeah...... I was having a chat with my sister about how she has some guild members that might be able to do it in about 7 days. Mind you, we are talking about some one that really does not have a life as they have all ready "BEEN THERE QUESTED THAT"

Like i should be going beyond lvl 10 tonight, it would be nice to have some new territory for lvl 10 to 20 players that is not THE BARRENS.

Just grabbed a copy for my dad and myself. Buy 2 copies at circuit city and get a $15 gift card. My dad was really happy since he plays a lot. I'll get around to installing it in a few days here.

currently halfway to 63. im really liking the expansion alot. and there is no possible way there is a 70. The highest horde side char is lvl 64 getting ready to hit 65, troll mage. but there are others nipping at her heels. im not in a big rush to hit 70. im just taking my time and taking in the expansion. some areas are just brilliant, though i die as i ride through em. lol. and the blood elfs are pretty cool, my pally is at lvl 15, didnt stay in BE area, took off to barrens. highest BE pally right now, high 20s. end of weekend, we should see in mid 30s easy.

Like i should be going beyond lvl 10 tonight, it would be nice to have some new territory for lvl 10 to 20 players that is not THE BARRENS. [/B]

Definatly lol, If i have to do that Plainstrider Menace quest one more time...

I really think blizzard should have included more lower level areas to make the trip to 70 more enjoyable. New instances would be nice to try while levelling as they did say that the grind style of lvling would be reduced.

However i do think Pally's and Preists are the hardest class to lvl.

OTOnly said:
Although i agree that probly isnt on a live server, where does it say 60-70 is = to 1-60 ?

Sorry i meant 60-70.

And i think rougly 1-60 is near enough the same as 60-70 =/.

Most people who ding 60(in wow) or 70 (in tbc) first, continent, server or worldwide usually have 3 or so, probably more playing their account.

IE one plays x hours, works/sleeps, another takes over.

Boosts their epeen or something.

There is a level 70 already, took 28 played hours from 60-70. He had his full tier 3 guild (35-40 people) help him. He is French and plays a mage, there is a video of his grinding method somewhere.

Proof or it didn't happen.

That seems impossible, especially since IF people help the XP rate gets lowered from mobs etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom