The Burning Crusade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Space_Coyote

In Runtime
What do you guys think of TBC so far? The quests seem standard and easy as usual, but I wasnÂ’t really getting XP that fast. I did a couple of Â’Hellfire RampantsÂ’ runs and I got almost half way to 61.

I thought it would take at least until 62 or 63 before I started seeing greens and blues that were better than 60 endgame epics, but no. A lot of level 60 greens and blues are indeed better (and available from quest rewards even), even if they donÂ’t have that sexy purple color.

I heard that there were level 70's already :eek:, that makes the whole expansion seem kinda hollow. I guess those people had beta and knew all the quests, and of course played non-stop since the midnight release, but still :amazed:

I had a beta cdkey, along with the rest of my guild around 3 or so months ago, but i never bothered with it.

I dont have the original yet, and im not buying it til i got my rig up and running.

I doubt theres any 70's already, it's impossible seeing as the game only came out today (in EU).

And yeah, everyones gear will be replaced quickly, hense why i sold my 5/9 tier 3 druid for £350 (700 or so $) a few months ago, but kept my rogue alt to play with in tbc.

@ preacher.

that was in the beta, most likely, loads of people got to 70.

It's impossible to get 1-60 in a day or two.

not upgrading my account til I get my new pc up and running also. Ps do I have to start a new account on TBC from the original WoW??

Adzh said:
@ preacher.

Although i agree that probly isnt on a live server, where does it say 60-70 is = to 1-60 ?

Adzh said:
@ preacher.

Just to get from lvl 1 to 60 takes a total of 14 days (no sleep, no breaks, no nothing), and that is provided that you know where to go and what you are doing.

14 days is about average from 1-60. Although i saw a screenshot of a hunter who did it in about 7 and a half. Pretty sure he had rested the whole time and really had no downtime ingame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom