Borderlands multiplayer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be up for it. I just bought the GOTY version, for $7.50 on steam yesterday, and didn't figure I would ever end up playing it. Count me in!

BlackGA on Steam.

Do you have me on xfire? I really never look at steam. It's only running if I'm playing black ops or if I was and forgot to shut it off.

Alright, I got the GOTY edition fully installed, patched, and running now. We can form this up whenever you guys are ready.

Yea, I'm totally down. I think you're all already on my Steam list. Hit me up when you guys wanna play...after many hours of Portal 2, of course! :p

For all 4 of us to be on at once to play, we're going to have to schedule nights. Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Sundays should work for me during the night. Monday pretty much never, until summer. Thurs-Sat are hit or miss. Depends which nights I go and party. I usually party Thursday, and then either Friday or Saturday.

Dang...sorry I missed you. Do you have the game through Steam? If not, still hit me up on there; if I'm playing games, I'm on Steam. What time zone are you guys in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom