BORDERLANDS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of them are really annoying, and the map is misleading, since it's not actually telling you where the pieces are.

Which one? The one in the Dahl Headlands was a real pain, as one of the parts was inside a burned out vehicle sitting off to the very edge.

I had trouble with the same one... spent a good hour looking for all the pieces, lol.

I recall those missions. No fun at all! LOL

I did find them usually with in 15 minutes of looking. I recall the hard to find ones so if you know which one let me know. I can point you in the right direction

Which one? The one in the Dahl Headlands was a real pain, as one of the parts was inside a burned out vehicle sitting off to the very edge.
that is the one mate, and i looked in the vehicle before, didn't see it...i'll take another look when i get home though.

This is a really fun game, I do have one complaint though. It is way too easy, especially the bosses. Most of them end up dead before you even realize you're fighting them. Even the "end game guy" hardly does any damage, it just takes a ton of ammo to kill him. Fun game though, Id recommend it, especially if you can catch it for $20 like was on sale for recently.

found the piece that i was missing. It was by that burned out vehicle. I could have sworn i looked there though. Anyway, completed all my quests, so i did every single on in the game, just started play through 2. i kinda want to play as a different class though, so im not sure if i will keep going with play through 2 of my hunter.

With this new zombie expansion coming out, I think I am going to wait for a GOTY edition to come out before purchasing this game.

^i think im going to pick that up when my new build gets here, for that way i dont waste one of the 5 installs it has...looks decent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom