BORDERLANDS

Status
Not open for further replies.
^yeah i have two weapon in the slots...i meant is there quick tabs for you can just hit a key to switch it with one from ur inventory...would make it faster.

If I follow you correctly, no. You would have to tab to your inventory and swap it for a weapon in a current slot.

^that kinda sucks. IT doesn't pause when you go to ur inventory in coop mode (obviously) so you can't change weapons in the heat...

You do get upgrades on your weapon slots as you go, Luke. I have four right now, but I think it goes to five.

I don't remember, so I did a search for it. What I found said for you to talk to Dr.Zed after you complete the Catch-A-Ride quest for the third slot. you get the fourth one when you talk to Helena Pierce in New Haven. these are for the Xbox360 version, but should be about the same.

I don't think you can get five, Trotski. My roommate just finished his first play-thru, still has four.

By the way, so you guys know, the second play-thru? STUPIDLY HARD. He was doing the bladeflower seed quest and the skags he fought were at least tripled in numbers and vicious as crap.

I'm going to be playing more often now, since I'll have the computer to myself. Think I'm level 26 at the moment.

yeah i unlocked the third slot when i got home, just had to jump a car over a gap or something, then go talk to zed and i got it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom