Booster PACK!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eaglez

In Runtime
ok I can only afford 1 booster pack for BF2. Which one is the best? I also want to know which one would be better for online since maybe there arent many servers. I like new weapons and stuff but just wondering which one was better?

Also if I would unlock kits in euro force, could I play with those kits on the old maps such as wake island 2007 even though the other players cant get the weapon if they dont have the booster? plz reply

I've only got Special Forces. Never played BF2 before it was installed, so I couldn't tell you what difference it made.

hmmm, Im guessing Ill get Armored fury just because of the J10, It kicked *** in DC for 1942, and it was my favorite. To bad there arent any kits u can get.

Euro Forces doesn't give you any new weapons & the J-10 isn't in armored fury. The A-10 warthog is in armored fury.

Euro Forces sucks. Do not buy it. There is only one good map "The Great Wall." There are very, very few servers that run EF. Armored Fury is well worth it. 3 great maps... the A-10 sounds incredible, the little scout copters are really fun to fly and dub as UAV.

Warning with AF: IF you are the type of player that is always calling people ARMOR WHORES or AIRCRAFT WHORES... Don't get armored fury... Because that's what it's all about. Each spawn will have at least 2-4 heavy armor. 2 Planes, 2 copters...

Special Forces is a good buy IMO. You get a bunch of new weapon unlocks which you can use is all BF2. It's got 4 good maps - and a few dark night maps, some like them some don't. You get cool gadgets with some kits, like ziplines, grappling hooks, gas grenade launcher, flash bangs.... It's very fast paced action... love it!!!

yes sorry, I meant the A-10.I am just so used to typing J-10.

in the Euro Forces u do get new weapons like the p-80 and other it says. I think u need that to get the P-80. Any way I will probably get armored fury, btw how long does it take to download it? If u exit the download can u download it again ?

also if u are on the armored fury booster pack, can u only play the 3 maps with the new vehicles? or can u play old maps just kind of modded with the new vehicles?

also if u are on the armored fury booster pack, can u only play the 3 maps with the new vehicles? or can u play old maps just kind of modded with the new vehicles?

I'm wondering the same thing.

i like armored fury the best over others. great maps. i didn really feel that tanks has any advantages on those maps. its same as all the other maps i think. fun maps.

no, i mean could u play with the new vehicles on lets say wake island? could u go into a server that is hosting "wake" for instance on armored fury and use the vehicles from armored fury in the maps?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom