Blizzard Product Slate Reveals Diablo 3 Date, Expansions, New Title

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL. if there is a D4. I'm not gonna go with this BS, thats gonna be like 20 years. And if its not perfect in all areas, I will literally burn it for making me wait that long.

I wonder which wow expansion is going to be another 5 lvl increase and which one is going to be 10.

And dam, they really are riding that game out over 10 years. I'm assuming Titan can't be there new mmo since it is coming out at the same time as the final wow expansion. Probably going to be another 3 years at least before they bring that out. That game will have been on top for far too long I think. It's a shame no other developers can bring something out good enough to beat it.

WRONG! That game my friend is call Guild war 2 which will finally take WoW crown. It the most anticipated MMORPG games in the history of MMORPG and also will not only be another good game, but will revolutionize MMORPG games for the future.

I was really hoping to see D3 to come out mid summer at the latest. I am so ready for it! Me and a buddy went and bought D2 (my 3rd time) to just get the feel of playing it and I got bored very quickly. I have already finished the game a good 5+ times now and just ready for something new. I am really looking forward to seeing how the pvp system will be. I believe I read it is going to be arena based which is kind of lame but kind of not at the same time. I do not mind being randomly attacked while exploring or leveling as long as it does not become to often of a thing.

What is sad to me, is that blizzard has taken 10 years to make diablo III. The day DII was released, I was standing in line 20 minutes before the store opened - that is how much of a diablo fan I was.

And now, I have lost interest in the series. I really wish blizzard had released diablo updates on a regular basis to keep the fans interested. But it was like Diablo was put on the back burner in favor of WOW and Starcraft.

When DIII is released, I dont even know if I'am going to preorder it.

How can you say that it was put on the back burner compared to Starcraft and WoW? Starcraft 2 was released 12 years after the original. That is 2 additional years that those fans had to wait that you dont. So every series but WoW suffered. o.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom