Blizzard

Status
Not open for further replies.

SPMurphy8

Solid State Member
Anyone play StarCraft anymore? I played for probably about 6-7 years consistantly. I only played non money maps and enjoyed it very much. I have stopped playing but still feel the urges to play sometimes.

Also,

Have you guys seen the trailers for Diablo 3? It looks pretty bada**. Can't wait to get it. As well as World of WarCraft Cataclysm. Yes I am a homer for Blizzard. haha.

every now and then i hear of starcraft lan parties. its a game everyone can play and enjoy.

i started to follow D3 but have been keeping away. when it was announced, i tried getting back into D2 but didn't keep with it.

i never played wow. i'm leaning towards a wii

edit - me and my friends usually play all kinds of custom maps on starcraft. smash bros, turrent d, etc

Yeah I think D2 is kind of hard to get back into once you've played it for awhile. It is the same stuff, same rituals, same everything to grow in levels. Baal runs baal runs baal runs! Gets old and boring. Im hoping D3 introduces a lot more strategy and customization.

You should probably get a Wii rather than play WoW. A Wii will keep you active whereas, WoW not so much haha.

I still play Starcraft :) I get two or three buddies and we play custom games, mostly, or FMP's.

Diablo 3 looks good but unfortunately we all may be retired or die of old age before they release it already....:facepalm:

Dauntae

haha yes knowing Blizzards history of announcing and releasing games, it may never come out. StarCraft Ghost was so hyped up and they ended up delaying delaying delaying oohhh then cancelling it. What a bummber. I believe StarCraft II comes out this november or Nov 2010. Either way, I think SC2 will inevitably be the end of SC genre.

Ya i love Blizzard games. I played starcraft for a good 5 years or so, doing the same thing that you did (playing non money maps online).

I'm excited about diablo 3 as well, and it is the next computer game i'll probably buy (i don't play video games that much). Is there a release date on that yet?

How long do you think it'll be until we get custom maps in SCII like those in Brood War? :tongue:

I have read that Diablo3 will be released around Christmas.

I loved the custom maps in Brood War. I am just hoping the new units don't kill the game. Brood War was still balanced so I am reluctant on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom