Black Ops Multiplayers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abstract Hero

Hyper Techie
Where are you guys?
I just got my copy and need some friends to play it with.
My steam is Abstract_Hero let's play.
or post yours if you have it.

alright mine is davor13 ive been playing like a mad man lately lol. i already saw a prestiger today, i mean wow! no life at all. im hitting level 41 right now so im almost there my self. anyways have fun lagging around the maps because its so much fun. btw i pulled this off the internet and thought i shoudl share.

"

We're screwing you over because you're on the PC and, frankly, we're kinda tired of you. Sure, you saw the birth of this franchise and nurtured it to the gaming juggernaut it is today -- heck, it's almost fair to say that it wouldn't even be here if not for your staunch support.

But that was then and this is now.

"Now" is the time of consoles, which net us more money thanks to our crafty over-blowing of piracy and devious withholding of key PC revenue figures. Did we also mention that we don't believe in Steam? I mean, "Steam"? Sounds like vaporware to us.

So in conclusion, suck it up princess.

Sincerely,

Big Game Inc.

PS: We can neither confirm nor deny the existence of bugs in any of our console releases"

Just got my game in the mail- loaded up to my older Athlon to see if it will work or not= iffy -played the campaign and the play is not a smooth as BC2, I hate the slow motion to fast motion garbage. But will be joining you guys ASAP on the multi-player.

I added you guys yesterday (if you weren't already on my list.) The MP is pretty dang fun, but I gotta say, isn't nearly as good as BC2 MP. I'm sure I'll have more fun with it once I get more into it and start playing other gametypes and stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom