Black Mesa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whirlwind

Fully Optimized
For those who have been waiting to play Black Mesa.....which is the original half-life game...that has ALL been redone with the source engine.....it looks like we are finally gonna get to play this game soon.......I have been waiting a couple of years for this to get done.....I cant wait to get my hands on it.

YouTube - Black Mesa Official Main Trailer

Yea...I never played the first HL so I am way stoked to get this. I feel like I'm missing a whole bunch of story line :(

So, is this the original game that is just rendered in Source, or is it a remake? i.e. Is the story and levels going to be the exact same just look differently?

Complete remake in the source engine. A very devoted mod team have been working on it for a very long time. I cant wait!

Man i get sick from playing HalfLife 2 (OrangeBox)... i love the game its just i literally get headaches and feel ill after about 20 mins of play. I dont know why either...

I've been following this for a while but kind of forgot about it since it seemed like it would never come out. The new trailer is refreshing though, looks good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom