Bisoshock 2 - Gameplay Vid

Status
Not open for further replies.
That makes sense I guess. So I take it you're either a totally new character(looks be dressed as a big daddy) or the same character before he left n came back?

I played the demo of the first one on ps3, but it didn't impress me. The physics on that thing the dude was chasing looked pretty nice though.

Demo didn't impress me either. At the time I couldn't care less about a Story Driven FPS. I had alot going on and no time to really play it. I had just built a new computer and I was newly employed, but I picked the game up at Frys for $10 along with Crysis (also for $10. This was back around mid 08!). At some LAN I installed it and played a few lvls, and BAM! I was hooked. From then on I played the game at night, at lowest settings, on my laptop, and IN bed. Loved every moment.

I let my friend beat crysis lol

well from the first trailer/teaser i am assuming the game is a sequel about 10 years after. as the first teaser was a litle sister, but she looked to be grown up with a small big daddy toy. this allso indicates that most likely the true ending to bioshock was the good one.

man I finally got to see the video in the OP and I was very dissapointed...

it basically looks like a rehash of the first game right down to the bad guys...

Although Bioshock 1 was good, it had a lot of negative points no one seemed to point out...like how the entire game basically only has like 4 bad guys...I guess thats better then Farcrys 1 bad guy though...still part 1 got very repetitive after a while and the only thing that kept me going was the good atmosphere and story, NOT the gameplay

That is why I got bored of it after only playing the demo. The gameplay didn't interest me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom